EDGE Internship Program 2022
Delivering the future of communications and entertainment takes leaders who dream big and make the impossible, possible. It’s that spirit of innovation that we’re looking for in future leaders. And it all Starts with You.
EDGE is open to all students with a focus on students that have been historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including, but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, LGBTQ+, veterans and students with disabilities.
As part of our internship program, you’ll take on a variety of summer assignments in a rotational experience that may lead to a full-time opportunity at AT&T. We’ll invest in you with extensive learning through our award-winning AT&T University and targeted training through a strategic track development program. In addition, you’ll have opportunities to network with fellow interns and leadership across the business and a chance to give back to the community.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within the program. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities. Not sure what path is the best fit? Discover your calling with us! We offer opportunities in the following areas:
- Technology: You’ll work alongside our technology teams that deliver next generation tech like 5G, Open-Source Initiatives, Software Defined Networking, Automation, and Cloud solutions.
- Sales: You will learn how to provide transformative solutions that enable businesses to connect their customers, vendors, data and assets while supporting our team that is at the forefront of innovation.
- Finance: Your financial acumen will help drive business decision. You’ll not only analyze data, but also provide predicative models.
- Marketing: Help us to elevate the AT&T brand as you increase global awareness of our products and services.
- Corporate: Guide our transformation and growth through rotations in Human Resources, Operations and Communications. Re-scale operations and drive process improvement through various operational roles.
So, what does it take to be an EDGE intern?
We’re looking for detail-oriented students with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to help drive results. Creativity and collaboration skills are a must, along with the flexibility to work both independently and in a group environment. You’ll also need to be naturally curious about the many innovations being fostered at AT&T, and willing to network and build relationships that will benefit your career. We also value a strong GPA and academic achievements.
- Undergraduate student – at least sophomore standing as of June 2022.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math), Media, Business, Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics preferred
- Identified leadership capability – academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities.
- Locations vary by assignment; relocation may be required.
- Strong GPA and academic achievements; 3.5 GPA or above preferred.
It starts with you. Apply today.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, & local laws.