Nursing Student Ambassador
About the Program
As an Osmosis Nursing Student Ambassador (ONSA), you’ll have the opportunity to inform the development of Osmosis’s Nursing Product, as well as help to spread the joy of learning by Osmosis to RN learners around the world through engaging social media, blog, and infographic content.
As an ONSA, you will be a valuable asset to Osmosis in numerous ways, including: participating in focus groups, publishing blog posts and contributing to social media content, building relationships with your peer ONSAs and Osmosis teammates, attending skill building sessions, as well as getting exclusive access to and providing feedback on Osmosis Nursing content.
Our hope is that you will join us in ensuring we provide the best learning experience possible for future nurses, all while spreading joy and building community in the process.
Who We Are
Osmosis is the fastest growing company sitting at the intersection of healthcare and education; with the sole purpose of uniting the two to impact people’s lives. We believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis and collectively, we can develop a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
Who You Are
- Current BSN, ASN, or ADN student in good academic standing.
- You have 1–2 hours per week to contribute to our Nursing Community.
- You have access to a reliable internet connection and webcam, as this program is fully remote and completed online.
- Mission and Value Aligned. Our organizational values should resonate with you, and you should embody them daily. We are looking for Nursing students who are driven to help us improve Nursing education for all. Here's our 3.5 minute vision, mission, and values video.
- Proactive. You are committed to your education and look for ways that Nursing education can be improved.
- Solutions-Oriented. You see problems as opportunities to act. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
- Reliable. You get things done on time and if you drop the ball, you’re the first to pick it up.
- Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment. You can navigate crucial conversations through mindfully listening to others and clearly expressing your needs.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Meet monthly - We will host a one-hour meeting each month to share exclusive updates on the Osmosis Nursing product, content, and research efforts. There will be pre-reading and surveys that will streamline these meetings as well as a skill-building workshop.
- Provide feedback on Osmosis’s Nursing product and marketing content in required monthly surveys and in focus groups - We'd love to hear what is working and what can be improved so we can fulfill our mission of providing the best learning experience possible for Nursing students!
- Communicate on our community Slack channels and help us build a community; as an ONSA you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with Nursing students across the country.
- Contribute to the Osmosis blog and social media - Get published by contributing your written work or engage in various projects as they arise.
- Creatively imagine new ideas and ways we can engage with you and the future nurses at your schools. We love innovation and creation!
What You’ll Receive
- Free access to 6 months of Osmosis Prime (valued at $159) including exclusive first looks at new Nursing content, as well as complementary swag
- Be heard - You will have the opportunity to influence the direction of Osmosis’s upcoming Nursing platform.
- Help your classmates - Osmosis provides ample free resources that you'll be able to share with your classmates, helping them succeed at exams and in clinical practice as well.
- Get access to exclusive resources and Osmosis Staff - When we say resources, we don't just mean more videos or notes. We mean fitness classes, mindfulness classes, mentorship and so much and more. Enjoy access to these and more benefits!
- Build your resume - This is a leadership & educational opportunity with ample potential to interview leaders in Nursing and Medical education and receive a letter of recommendation from the Osmosis team [when requested].
- Broaden your network - Make connections with Thought Leaders in Nursing and Medical Education, as well as with fellow Nursing students at different programs.
- Publish blog articles - Osmosis has a large audience of Medical and health professional students who are eager to hear your stories, tips, and advice. Build your personal brand with this writing opportunity!
This program requires approximately 1-2 hours per week.