Luminaria is looking for talented and driven college students to join the team. Your role will be working directly with the Founder & CEO Gabrielle supporting her and working on client projects. This internship is available for college course credit. **The student is responsible for getting the internship approved with their college internship program before accepting the position. This is UNPAID. Students are strongly advised to consult with academic faculty to determine if this meets eligibility standards for academic credit.
Flexible, remote work
Luminaria is a completely virtual company – meaning you can work from anywhere! We will communicate via email, messaging, phone and video calls.
Learn & apply
No prior experience in digital marketing, SEO, or social media is required for this position. We will teach you what you need to know to complete your tasks and expect you to learn and apply that knowledge. Use resources available to you to expand your learning and excel in this role.
Grow with the company
Gabrielle started Luminaria in college. We are a young, driven agency looking to make our mark on the world with a positive impact. You have the unique opportunity to join the team in the early stages of growth and grow as we do. You will have more responsibility, autonomy, and input than in other internships.
- The position is available for students who qualify for college course credit.
- No prior experience required.
- You are a hard-working individual and a high performer. You strive to give your best effort in all that you do. You are a highly trustworthy individual and are committed to creating success for yourself.
- You are reliable, a strong independent worker, and take direction well to learn quickly and adapt to changes.
- You are resourceful. You look for solutions to a problem before asking for help, but you are not afraid to ask for direction to complete the task efficiently and correctly the first time.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Responsibilities include:
- Creating processes, tracking metrics, creating decks and digital deliverables
- Administrative tasks
- SEO: keyword research, content calendar creation, helping to manage the team of content writers
- Writing strong and engaging content, email newsletters, & website copy
- Web design, Social media, Content creation
- Minimum of 5 hours per week time commitment.
Diversity & Inclusion: The internship is open to everyone. At Luminaria, we are strongly committed to diversity and inclusion to provide equal opportunity to all.
After you apply, we will reach out within 2-10 business days with the next steps.