Account Manager - Logistics Company Downtown Boston
Account Manager Position at Mercury:
Shipping Partner to Biotech, Medical Device and Robotics Startups and Professional Services Firms
Who we are:
Mercury is an innovative company changing the way science and technology companies ship their products. Focusing primarily on life science, medical device and robotics companies as well as professional services firms, we have clients with highly specialized needs and we obsess over the client experience.
To facilitate their growth and development, we act as the shipping/logistics team with our core focus being to end the frustration of shipping. We are powered by our core values: client obsession, ownership, valued partner, and resourceful and flexible. Our team has years of experience in logistics and is changing the industry. This is highly valued by our clients and is demonstrated on every call!
- The primary responsibility of the account manager is to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and partnerships with new and existing clients.
- Onboard new clients, teach software and monitor overall account health across your portfolio.
- Own and manage special projects
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, sales executives, clients, operations and management.
- Question, understand and figure out best solutions to meet our client’s expectations and goals.
- Effectively leverage Hubspot to enable your success and that of those around you.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary of $40-75k based on experience
- Generous PTO and 401K
- Health / Dental Insurance / Vision
- Small team with a fun laid-back culture where individuals can make an impact with their ideas and initiative
- Convenient downtown location with Seaport, Fort Point and Back Bay all within in walking distance.
- Easy access to the MBTA
- Career advancement with the ability to move up to sales position with unlimited commission or into a key account manager role.